Monday, November 9, 2015

Original Watercolor Painting, Pink Hibiscus

IN THE PINK
Original Watercolor Painting
by Colleen Sanchez
8 x 8 on paper

Working on a few more paintings for the gallery. Just completed this pink hibiscus in watercolor yesterday. I found this lovely flower at Waimea Valley park a while back and of course fell in love. I don't know why but I continue to be obsessed with the Hibiscus flower. They may look easy to paint but they are not, however I'm always up for a challenge. A couple more small paintings to complete for the gallery and then I'll get back to the large landscapes. Mahalo for looking.

SOLD


6 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! Uncanny how perfectly painted this is - especially after your long time away from brush and pen. I am in total awe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie. You are always so kind. I am loving you work on Yupo, so expressive.

      Delete