Thursday, November 29, 2012

Colleen Sanchez - Finalist - International Artist Magazine - Jan/Feb issue #88

Promise Me
Watercolor

I'm so honored to have been selected as a finalist for the Dec/Jan #88 issue of
International Artist Magazine in the Favorite Subjects competition.  To have one of my paintings published along side these exceptional artists is indeed a great feeling. Its on the newsstands.

The Cover

I have many ideas in the works for several large watercolor paintings and some graphite works. I'll be working on them over the next few months. I'll try to post some in process and some completed pieces as I work through them. I'm so excited to keep on exploring.

Thanks so much for checking in with me. I really appreciate the comments too.

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations and well deserved! What a great energy booster. Enjoy the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What an honor and I must say well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Colleen! How thrilling for you!
    What a great way to bring in the new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila. It is thrilling. I'm inspired to keep on going.

      Delete
  4. The piece is gorgeous, but so is all of your work, Colleen.
    I was so thrilled when I opened the magazine and saw your piece. Proud too!
    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, you are always so supportive and leave wonderful comments. I appreciate it, as it comes from an artist I admire very much. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Colleen, how exciting and most deserving! A great ending to 2012 and a wonderful way to start the New Year! I just bought the magazine and will look through it over the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on my Paintings and Photographs. I love the feedback.